Apr 5, 2013

I am back : Mettlesome

After a long time here i come again on this blog for my desire to learn and help peoples like me.

Here one thing i have to mention that i am not associated with any PSU or its its subsidiary units. I am a simple guy like you guys who are preparing for government job.

I started this blog in my last college days.. to just engaged into stuff for govt. sectors, GATE etc.
tried to do my best but at some point i didn't make it well. frankly speaking not even cracked any exam after giving a no. of them.

From last few months i didn't update single post here and just left it over. But i thought lets discuss my real views here and let this blog as a discussion forum.
Where i and peoples like me feel free to say there point of view.

Here i am trying to improve my writing skills so that i can expressed them more conveniently to another person.

And a important stuff to make a directory for helping me and same helps you for your future by quotes, links, data i share with you guys.

Please comfortable to share your experiences and any kind of information you have which can help others on this platform. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for PSU of India